jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013


Pottery Project

Well I tried to make a bowl, because I’ve seen it was pretty common in ancient cultures.  It doesn’t look like bowl actually and when I was making it I didn’t find any mining to it.  It starts taking mining when I was writing my story about it. The mining I gave to it at the begging was that it was kind of broken and ugly because it belongs to someone that has been in a tragedy. 
Although it is not a very pretty piece of pottery, it still can be beautiful to the eyes of someone how understands its background.  The meaning I gave it in the end is that it is a representation of not judging things by its cover. When I look at it reminds me of that, and I hope that people see it can understand it.  







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario