martes, 23 de abril de 2013

transitional expressions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0EtPqDwqk




I choose this video because of the message it transmitted to me.  It’s about this guy that needs to make a decision about his moms life, he dices to let life takes its natural curse. Most importantly  (EMPHASIZE) because of the part in which he tells to her mother how grateful he was with her and how much he loves her.  In the same way (COMPARE) the video transmits the message of being grateful and to love life. Now, (EXPLAIN) why this one and not another one that transmits the same? Well, because this one reminds me of everything that my mother does for me and how ungrateful I can be.
For instance (ILUSTRATE) think of all the times you when out being angry with your mom or went to bed after a fight whit her. How can you be sure you will wake up or you will return safe to your home or if something happened to her? Well we don’t know. In fact, (EXPLAIN) I have done these things and more. Also  (ADD) I have not received her in a nice way when she gets home for working.  But  (QUALIFY) why does this matter so much? Certainly (EMPHASIZE) because after all that she does for the least that I can do is welcome her with a hug and a smile.
Equally important (COMPARE) is when we do the same thing with other people; we shouldn’t take the things they do for granted. In summary , (CONCLUDE) we should be thankful all the time and express our fillings everyday.


1 comentario:

  1. Punctuality: 10/10
    Video: 10/10 love it!!
    paragraphs: 20/20
    Mechanics: 10/20 watch spelling, subject verb agreement and punctuation
    transitional expressions:20/20
    Deepness: 20/20
    SCORE: 90/100 Great job

    ResponderEliminar