miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

Carrier Week


Carrier Week

I want to studied psychology.  For me was hard to find someone that I could work for in a clinic, so I went with branch of psychology in human resources.
For that week I went to the Hospital San Pablo de Guatemala in zone 1.  The first day was really awkward for me, I was extremely nervous.  That day I spend a lot of time doing nothing, then they put me to order some files by number.  That was my morning of day one, in the afternoon they made me paste checks in their resets. I also went to the rooms to give a balloon to the patient; I really enjoy that because the family of the patient were really grateful for that.   I did not have lunch that day, so I went to the cafeteria and, oh my God, the food was not good. I learn my lesson and the next days I brought lunch.
The second day was pretty much the same. I felt more comfortable the second day, I actually chat with everybody in the office, they are all great and funny persons.  Some thing funny that happened to me was I a doctor was given me a raid back home, I was so scared he was going to leave there and he just laugh at me for being scared.  I felt like that the entire week. 
The third day they told me to do an inventory in the storage room in the bathroom. I was really freaking out, I had not clue of what I was doing. It was frustrating because I was in the bathroom counting and I got interrupted two times, I lost the count so offcourse I star all over again.  After that I was going to paste checks again, never seen that much cheeks in my life, that was boring.  
Fourth day of the week. I spend much of the day making bags for first day patients; this had to have toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, thermometer and soap. The last day of the week, was a slow day, so they put me to see the files of all the workers of the hospital, and make a list of what was messing in each file.
Although I wasn’t really doing something of my carrier I loved the experience. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario